I appreciate your time for not solving my problem till date.

Re: I appreciate your time for not solving my problem till d

Postby TikonaCare » July 13th, 2018, 1:24 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

I appreciate your time for not solving my problem till date.

Postby AyushChaurasia » July 12th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Dear Tikona Team and whomsoever it may concern,

I have been raised 20+ complaints on network issue/slow speed/frequent disconnection and called your CC 25+ times in past 11days and your so called "SENIOR TECHNICAL DESK and ADVANCE TECHNICAL TEAM" are still unable to solve my concerns till date.

Let me share some phrases used by Tikona CC frequently:

1)Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me check your logs.(And 2 minutes of silence after that.)

2) Kindly wait sir, You have now reached Senior technical Desk and your concern will be forwarded to "Advance Technical Team" on "High Priority".(I've talked to 5-6 Senior Desk and every Single time they say the same thing. Means that my concerns are overlooked everytime?)

3) Sir, for your convenience, we are putting you on 5 days observation period.(Till date they have kept me on a 5 day observation period and a 24 hour observation period but everything is null and void. They still haven't figured out the problem and unable to resolve my issues.)

4)Sir, give us last chance. This time, I (name of the executive) guarantee it that your issue will be solved within 24 hours.(And when I ask for written assurance of your guarantee, they say "Sir, that's not within our authority." See? This is the activity of the Senior Desk. Then they say, "Sir, if your issue is not resolved within 24 hours, you can call to CC and ask for XYZ executive, they will arrange the call. That never works. Every-time I tried to do that, your CC says That guy or girl was not in our department or we just can't do that.")

5) You are our valuable customer.(Well, I've been using their services since 2013 but my experience tells me that they don't give a dime about my concerns. All they need is Advance Payment of their service which they cannot even guarantee to work proper for even a week.)

On top of that, your company keep sending me reminder every single day, 2 times a day on call, sms and emails 2 weeks prior to the due date.

When Senior Desk arrange a call with Advance Technical Team, they don't call on time and then starts the another apologising session. When they arrange a technician home visit, engineer does't come 70% of time. In last 11 days, 5 engineer visits have been assigned to me in which only 2 time they arrived. Even today(12th July 2018), I've been assigned the engineer which never arrived. And then starts the another apologising session. Your Engineer Behaviour and Technical Knowledge is good and they response to my calls. That's a positive. But, drawbacks are much more.

So, after 11 days, I decided to discontinue the service and dropped email for the same. And when I called CC for confirmation, they ask "Sir, can you please tell us why are you opted for the same?". I told "You guys have logs in front of you, please tell me why should I not opted for the same?" and then arrives . 2 minutes silence from your executive and after that my call was transferred to some Senior Desk and the cycle of same question goes on and on.

On top of that when I asked for the refund of my remaining term(I'm on quarterly plan. 1month + 11 days remains), you out right deny that. What kind of Class A ISP are you. On long debate, I wanted to settle on condition that "DON"T SEND ME NEXT BILL AND LET ME PROPERLY USE SERVICE TILL 14TH AUGUST WHICH IS MY LAST DATE AND THEN DISCONTINUE THE SERVICE." and you guys said that "Sir, ya toh aap disconnection ka request waaps le ya toh apna technical issue solve karvaye. Do me se ek. Because we can only process 1 request at a time." If that so, then why is 2 request processing is show at the same time in my selfcare portal?

On one hand you don't solve the issue on time, keep apologising every single time I call even though you guys me assurance k mujhe call nhi karna padega and on the other hand you guy make up your own policies on demand to ignore the customer request and grievances.

In short, provide me a concrete solution for my issue or else I'm contacting TRAI, CONSUMER COURT, CONSUMER FORUM and the related authority.

P.S. while contacting me, don't ask for reasons and don't ask for the issues I'm facing because you guys have enough data and logs for the same. Don't ask another 24 hour. I've already given you more than a week. I need a concrete solution for my concerns and problem. And do tell me why should I give you my hard earned money and my limited valuable time, if you want me to stay.

And all of my dues are cleared and paid. I've 0.0 outstanding amount.

Regards,
Another your so called valuable customer according you.
User ID:- 1108209062
You know how to contact me.
AyushChaurasia

Return to Grievances & Resolutions