Feedback

Re: Feedback

Postby TikonaCare » August 14th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Feedback

Postby TikonaCare » July 18th, 2018, 6:37 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Feedback

Postby 1120819633 » July 18th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Hi,
I had raised a request of cancellation on 22nd June 2018.
I had asked for a clear cancellation. I did not opt for the option of being able to use the connection wherein you will charge me 2 Paisa / MBs.
Why is this being forced onto me?
Also if i placed the request on 22nd June, why is the account suspension date as 2nd July?

I received a call from Nikhil Gaikwad on 17-07-2018 to discuss the same and he gave me an option of migrating the account to some other location. I agreed to do the same on my office.

I also told Nikhil that before i get the migration done, i want to clear all my outstanding amount and not link anything to the new account. I also gave him a simple calculation i.e. Rs. 885/- for my previous months rental + prorata calculation of 8 days usage (15th June - 22nd June) is Rs. 236/- which brings a total of Rs. 1121/- including taxes.

Nikhil informed me that i dont need to pay this amount and only need to pay Rs. 400/- as a full and final settlement amount which will enable me to clear all the connections with my account and can easily migrate to the new connection.

I shared all the details of the new location for the connection and was informed that the location is feasible for the connection and will receive the details of available plans.

This morning again got a call from Nikhil to confirm the same and was told that i will be able to go for the 10 MBPS unlimited plan to start with and upgrade to a 25 MBPS plan later if available.

Sometime back i received a call from another employee of Tikona who also wanted to confirm the migration details and told me that i will have to pay Rs. 400/- plus the monthly rental. Also he told me that when i migrate, i will only be able to migrate to the existing plan of 3 MBPS and later change the plan.

I see a lot of miscommunication happening from the team of Tikona ever since i raised the cancellation request. I need some knowledgeable person to please call me at the earliest and get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Thanks,
Hussain

Return to Grievances & Resolutions