dragged disconnection and extra bills

Re: dragged disconnection and extra bills

Postby TikonaCare » August 16th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of Rs 556.50/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

dragged disconnection and extra bills

Postby 1106120808 » August 16th, 2018, 1:12 am

Tikona ID:1106120808.

I have raised my concern about disconnection that I have raised a request to disconnect my Tikona internet connection on 3rd October 2017. But it was disconnected on 23rd April 2018. Why it wasn't disconnected that time and why it is dragged till now? Bill is kept on generated and adding late fee charge too. I sent several mails to tikona customer care but there's no reply other than automatic mails from templates. Request you to reply at the earliest. Hope you can see the trailing mails too, reply me if you can't see the trailing mails.
Once again request you to give justification mail for dragging so long for disconnection.

Even after after several mails and followup calls, I did not get any right reason for my account disconnection dragged from 3rd October 2017 to 23rd April 2018. I send a mail to cancel my connection on 3rd October 2017 and the disconnection happened on 23rd April 2018. Few bill generated on basis of pay as you go plan. I was on unlimited 4MB/s plan, when I requested to cancel my connection you have changed my plan to pay as you go. why you have changed the plan instead of closing my connection? to cheat a 5 year old customer? I used Tikona more that 5 years. But now you are cheating and harassing customer by generation cheating bills. Once again request you to give reason for plan change and dragging my disconnection request so long.

Previous

Return to Grievances & Resolutions