WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD- ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST PLEASE

Re: WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD- ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST PLEA

Postby TikonaCare » October 11th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Dear Ms. Gopale,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your complaint the case has been re-assigned to a concerned team.

We acknowledge your concern and confirm that our team is working towards a resolution and will get in touch with you soon.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD- ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST PLEASE

Postby 1108361236 » October 1st, 2013, 8:54 pm

Hello,
I am having internet issue for last 15 DAYS ... Had raised complaint ID 1-2808441534 .

I raised another complaint about above complaint not being fulfilled on 28th Sep 1-2830510386.

I would have called your service centre in-numrous times.. and only thing i got was some engineer will come and solve your problem.

I got SMS from Tikona that your request is assigned to MR> ABHIJEET PATIL (9960263875). Nobody showed up at my home, When I tried calling this guy he did not pick up.
Today I got call from tikona whether the request was fullfilled, I pressed no response and it got redirected to the local service station in Chichwad/Akurdi. Those guys again promised me that complaint will be resolved soon.

Now when I check my complaint status on SelfCare I see it as closed.

What is going on TIKONA> WHEN SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FIX MY INTERNET ISSUE? WHY ARE YOU PAYING YOUR PEOPLE IF THEY ARE JUST NOT WORKING AT ALL ????

I need my internet connection problem fixed or else I am going to discontinue this service and also advise my friends to not use TIKONA( THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER) anymore.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions