connectivity issue

Re: connectivity issue

Postby TikonaCare » October 1st, 2018, 4:04 pm

Hello! We understand from our backend that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » September 22nd, 2018, 4:00 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » September 21st, 2018, 12:19 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

connectivity issue

Postby Yogesh9770 » September 21st, 2018, 10:08 am

i tried to register complain via email but got no respond my registered phone no. is shut off that's why i can't make call to the care .. but i written down so many emails regarding this issue but nothing happen . its very frustrating because of the connectivity issue i can't connect to the internet no longer than 3 mins and it disconnect automatically ..and speed is so much lower than the average .. i mean i can't even open this forum on a 15MBPS connection ..plz help ASAP..! you can contact me on my new phone no. 8XXXXXXXX4 :cry:
Yogesh9770

Return to Grievances & Resolutions