ransom calls and bills

Re: ransom calls and bills

Postby TikonaCare » September 22nd, 2018, 2:46 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

ransom calls and bills

Postby 1120373534 » September 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm

The tikona accounts department and sales department are very cheap, even after requesting disconnection, even after getting confirmation, still getting a request to pay the ransom amount. I don't know why the employees in sales and accounts departments are too much illegal in their approach, I got a confirmation that no need to pay any single rupee as advance was paid initially, but they are refusing to disconnect even after this. Furthermore, I had the voice recordings of the persons communicated. Every time I will get a message or call forcing to pay the bill. By doing this they are loosing and destroying their company loyalty. what's more, they will call and negotiate to continue the service at the cheaper cost without knowing the fact that I disconnected due to my location transfer, which is already informed and agreed during disconnection request itself.
Here is my user ID and please resolve this wisely.
User ID 1120373534

Return to Grievances & Resolutions