Bad! experience

Re: Bad! experience

Postby TikonaCare » September 23rd, 2018, 5:44 pm

Hello! We understand from our backend that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Postby matrix » September 23rd, 2018, 8:11 am

Still no resolution, any timeline?
matrix

Postby TikonaCare » September 22nd, 2018, 3:56 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Bad! experience

Postby matrix » September 22nd, 2018, 3:03 pm

For the past four days there is no connection, but nobody from tikona bothered about. Today after so many remainder calls the service engineer visited and made the connection back. Alas! within 2 hours I am in the dark as the connection is broken, and seems it will never come back. Though I am a user of this service for the last 6-7 years, I wonder why there is sudden change in service and quality.

I will be compelled to change the ISP if there is no permanent solution on immediate basis. The call centre guys are trying fool me, a guy having more than 30 years of service in IT hardware/software/networking. It is surprising how this young guys try to over smart a person like me.

Whether you publish are not, the final call from my side is on the way. The resolution is with you. I am totally frustrated.

Thanks
matrix

Return to Grievances & Resolutions