Fake harassment calls

Re: Fake harassment calls

Postby TikonaCare » October 5th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Dear Mr. Saikia,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated due to nonpayment and you have been charged with a penalty of Rs. 3000/- against your account for not returning the devices.

We request you to revert us on the email sent to you on your email address for further clarification.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby AkashSaikia » October 3rd, 2013, 12:33 am

Thanks for your quick response here.
For your kind information, I did not receive any call from Tikona regarding disconnection or due payments of internet connect, else I would not be posting this as an issue.

Can you people mail/link to call logs made to me?
On the other hand, the Tikona connection was on the name of a person, who left that room 1 years ago, and only the connection then was registered on my number, so any email was also not received by me.

If any email was done, kindly forward me at akXXXXXX@gmail.com
And pls do forward the contact details, as that was necessary for you to do before taking any legal actions if any. If calls were not made, then those calls were definitely for harassment.

Regards,
Akash Saikia.
AkashSaikia

Postby TikonaCare » October 2nd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Dear Mr. Saikia,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have tried to contact you several times on your registered as well as alternate contact number; however there was no response from your end.

We request you to revert us on the email that has been sent by us to your registered email id with a convenient date and time to contact you in order to assist you better with your query.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Fake harassment calls

Postby AkashSaikia » October 2nd, 2013, 12:01 pm

Hi, my tikona connection Id is 1103092585.

The we left a rented room, so we missed the last tikona bill that came after we left that room. So for the last 6months, tikona might have sent notices about bill payment to the same flat. But as we left that room, no notice or message reach to us.

Now after six months , I am getting call from numbers saying that Tikona has filed a complaint , so the legal procedure is getting carried out. The next day Police officials will come and take you to Delhi Court regarding the payment and penalities, where i would require to pay 15times more the money.

I was getting harassment calls from these numbers :
lawyer 8875375139 Saying Delhi patyala court
police 8946921423 Saying Delhi patyala court.

Best part, when I checked the tikona account, what I see is the actual bill is amount 2400 and Termination Charge is 3000Rs
Actual : 2400
Termination Charge : 3000

Now where does this termination charge come from? And why Tikona did not call when they sent legal notices of termination? For now I have paid, but what kind of charges were applied? Where to search about all of this stupid stuffs?

The bill amount was OK to be paid, but what kind of termination charges is 3000Rs? And no call was made to us when notice was sent to us, but a direct harasment call like this.

Regards,
Akash Saikia.
AkashSaikia

Return to Grievances & Resolutions