BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Re: BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Postby TikonaCare » October 3rd, 2018, 3:24 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona,

We have checked and found that your account is Suspended due to non payment.

Now your current outstanding is Rs. 2,039.27, request you to clear it to avoid the late payment charges.

Further with regards to your concern, we will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on this Forum due to validation purpose.

We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Postby Pinky_Srivastav » September 28th, 2018, 7:34 pm

I have not been using Tikona since March 2018, and had been telling ur executive to settle the amount as its under amount billed to 2000, and I hav been telling that our registered email id is blocked n not working, but still u guys are not accepting mails from my ID , I hv been asking to take away ur wires n equipment bit still no reply
And finally one day I get a call harassing me for not paying, do u guys feel we are stupid, y will I pay it I hav not used it at all, 0 usage,

If this doesn't close, I will either go to consumer court plans file a complaint to police also for harassing me, for non usage

Pls settle this amount
Pinky_Srivastav

Return to Grievances & Resolutions