Tikona DNS Issue & Network issue

Re: Tikona DNS Issue & Network issue

Postby TikonaCare » October 24th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Hello! We understand from our backend that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » October 20th, 2018, 12:19 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Postby 1121816887 » October 20th, 2018, 11:56 am

No not yet . Still the issue is going on. Its about a month I am struggling with you guys. Again yesterday I contacted the technical team again and they checked the usual thing, Checking the back-end and then again connecting to the laptop directly and again facing issue. It was a infinite loop and yesterday one person finally found that, there was a auto login happened in the old CPE device thats why the new device is making these issues like that. Did i asked you for CPE device change, Its your infrastructure stuff to change the device i can understand that, If you change something you should leave it to the state back to the normal right in the working state.

He advised me to de-register the auto login for resolving the issue. After i did that i got the internet, I was happy that that was the issue and it got resolved.

After an hour again the Internet gave disappointment by disconnection. Then I with my knowledge on Networks as a Software engineer, did some analysis and found like there is a problem in the DNS server that you guys maintain. I am able to ping the IP of the services directly for the login page but not through the DNS resolution. I am now using the Google DNS server and till now there is no disconnection. This clearly shows that there is no issue in the auto login and its your DNS issue.

Why don't you guys take up out point. I have seen in this forum a lot of issues based on your DNS, still the same happens to all the customer. Please look into the DNS. I am not gonna use Tikona DNS server, but google DNS server directly. Only thing is the auto login will not happen using the Google DNS. I am fine with it because i am willing not to opt for the auto login.

Postby TikonaCare » October 13th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Hello! We understand from our backend that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » October 13th, 2018, 11:13 am

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Postby 1121816887 » October 12th, 2018, 8:29 am

I have uploaded the image to the google drive and attaching here its link.

Look into the issue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v7rdFP ... p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v7rdFPhbCBCnl-iN1Lm785Lh62hzkEQx/view?usp=drivesdk

Postby 1121816887 » October 12th, 2018, 8:25 am

Hey Tikona,

The issue is not yet resolved. I am fighting with the router and setup and with your stupid IVR system for getting internet for past half an hour. Again the same DNS issue.

Attached the screenshot of what am i getting. I am not able to attach the screenshot that i have for that upload error is coming. Some how get the screenshot from me and look into it

Please refer and get back to me.

Postby TikonaCare » October 9th, 2018, 10:32 am

TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » October 6th, 2018, 2:21 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team will reach out to you.Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Tikona DNS Issue & Network issue

Postby 1121816887 » October 6th, 2018, 12:55 pm

HI Tikona,

Often i called your customer care regarding this. You guys even arranged for the site visit once, still i dont know how the same issue id keep on coming. Why dont you guys fix it completely.

My router / Laptop shows the link is up and if i try pining the gateway ip its reachable, while the dns server ip address that is fetched from you guys is not reachable on ping.

If the DNS server is not reachable how do we get the login.tikona page for login or after login if DNS keeps on going off often the how the internet will be faster ?

I was not facing any issues when i opted for Tikona, but now lot of times the DNS. Often i need to switch the cable between the laptop to router and router to laptop or restart the tikona device and router often.

I need a complete solution for my issue in this one shot else more than you guys iOn provides 350 GB at 10 Mbps at 580 Rs. I am paying with you guys 550 and i get 6Mbps for 40 gb limit. I am happy with the speed you guys give me, but if the service goes on like this, it will be time to switch to ION

You guys decide, does the customer satisfaction is needed or not .

Note : Please change the Technical support mechanism. Any time we call only the IVR will speak with few defined issues. As a customer don't we have the rights to speak to you guys to tell the exact problem that we face ?

Thanks.
Pranav Kumar

Return to Grievances & Resolutions