CANCELATION AND REFUND OF TIKONA WIFI.

Re: CANCELATION AND REFUND OF TIKONA WIFI.

Postby TikonaCare » November 2nd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on this Forum due to validation purpose.

We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » November 2nd, 2018, 12:49 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Postby Pranavsahni » November 2nd, 2018, 9:35 am

Extremely poor service. Request call back from swapnali jhadav
Pranavsahni

Postby Pranavsahni » November 2nd, 2018, 9:31 am

The problem still hasn't been resolved. They asked me for a 15 days time upto 26 October 2018 to solve the issue, post that they said that they would cancel my connection if the problem isn't resolved. Swapnali jhadav from senior technical support gave me this assurance. I am unable to even talk to a real person through the customer care number. Extremely poor service.
Pranavsahni

Postby TikonaCare » October 7th, 2018, 4:47 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and our team is working towards servicing you with best customer experience. Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

CANCELATION AND REFUND OF TIKONA WIFI.

Postby Pranavsahni » October 7th, 2018, 2:29 pm

I have a very serious complaint against Tikona Infinet Ltd. and 3 of your team members-Rohit Bhosle, Ashish Surve and Sneha, who works at senior desk.We had taken a 6 month tikona connection on 28th September in Borivali(w). I got an average speed of 0.2-1.5mbps. Henceforth, 4-5 engineers visited my house on a daily basis and two of them confirmed to me that my house was in an area that wasn't feasible and the problem would continue to persist. After requesting multiple times for a cancelation my cancelation was finally accepted on the 4th October by Rohit Bhosle . On 4th, Rohit Bhosle assured me that my request had been accepted and gave me a deadline of 24 hours or a maximum of 3 days for a callback from the billing department regarding the refund. Since then I have only received the call once,(which was not from billing department) on 5th asking me again if I would retain their services and wait for 15 more days for the service to ply normally (this is already after 6 days of me taking the connection). Today, on 7th of October I called up tikona again and I was made to talk to Sneha from senior desk. When asked about the refund, she didn't know the specifics of my problem and when asked to transfer my call to somebody else, she refused. I paid tikona 3900rs for 6 months only on the basis of trust and this is the service I get.
Tikona has been very poor and irresponsive and I have received no help from tikona till date, today being the 9th day. Tikona does not care about their customers and that reflects when you talk to their customer service.
After 3 days of my cancelation request being accepted today Sneha is telling me that it's against company policy to transfer a refund. This is nothing short of pure harassment that I am being subjected to.
User ID - 1123113110
I am very clear that I DO NOT want any technical help. I just want this wifi connection to be removed and my refund to be processed.
Pranavsahni

Return to Grievances & Resolutions