Tikona is cheating its customers!!!

Re: Tikona is cheating its customers!!!

Postby TikonaCare » October 11th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Dear Mr. Ghosh ,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that the problem stated by you has been resolved. We have been monitoring your account and no further issues have been observed.

Further, we have also arranged a technical visit at your premise as per the date and time confirmed by you.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby swapnilghosh » October 6th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Now this is the latest, after may be reading my post on the forum, Tikona called me up asking if I am facing any problems with my internet connection.

After asking me to do a few speedtests, and realizing that the speed is indeed pathetic, they went back to their old tactic of "sir, we will keep your connection under observation for 24 hours", when I replied that they have been doing that for over 2 months, they did not know what to say. That was on last Friday.

So currently, my connection is under observation (for 24 hours), for over 72 hours. I that's not time travel, I don't know what is.

Oh, and the speed...I did a speedtest a couple of minutes back, Download speed: 193kbps | Upload speed: 96kbps.

Looks like there is no point in asking Tikona to provide service, because the Tikona people have decided that, come what may, they are not going to provide any service.

I only hope that prospective customers will read this post and save themselves from this torture called Tikona.
swapnilghosh

Postby 1109084434 » October 4th, 2013, 11:18 am

Re;

its true , i am also facing the same problem , i have took new connection on 25 september 2013 and from that day onwards till today date i have registered more than 10 complaints regarding intermediate connectivity and speed issue along with that i have sent screen shot as well as tracerroot command screen and downloading screen with speed , after 5 days complaining , i am fed up with this service and i requested for the disconnection and now they are saying your total three months amount will be deductible , when i have not used more than 5 days . this is hove cheating the customers .

Now after taking the cancellation request 8days past still they are saying engineer will visit the place , but no one is turned this side , these people will engage the customer like this only for few days and then will give the reply with " you have already used for more than 15 days so we cant help you out in this case "

pls , pls ,pls dont go for this service who has no responsibility to work sincerely.

Tikona is cheating its customers!!!

Postby swapnilghosh » October 3rd, 2013, 7:34 pm

It's been 4 months since I have had a Tikona connection.
Right from the first day, the connection started misbehaving, there were frequent disconnections and during peak hours (and mostly during non-peak hours as well), the speed has been so slow that even the speedtest utility doesn't load.

I have called up the Tikona customer care hundreds of times, every time they are pretty quick to log a complaint, but even till today, the problem has not been resolved. Every time I am given a timeline, sometimes 24 hours, sometimes before the end of the day, but they are still to reach their 24 hour timeline after over 4 months I guess.

I would say that the Tikona people are only after new subscriptions and care only about making their customers pay. As fas as the service is concerned, they don't care if the customer is getting a connection or not. It's not just deficiency of service on their part, I would say it amounts to cheating the customers!!

Tikona management, please get a conscience and start providing a better service to your customers!
swapnilghosh

Return to Grievances & Resolutions