ATTN:SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN

Re: ATTN:SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN A

Postby TikonaCare » December 27th, 2018, 9:13 pm

As per telephonic conversation your technical issue resolver however we have kept your case under observation in case any issue persist Please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 27th, 2018, 2:36 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Postby madmonkindie » December 26th, 2018, 9:01 pm

I never got any call. Call me. And again three Internet has stopped. I am very fed up and want to get rid of this connection. Giving to much stress. Facebook WiFi is not working. This tie up will ruin the company’s reputation. I am 100% not going to renew the contact wth tikona. Call me tomorrow morning
madmonkindie

Postby TikonaCare » December 25th, 2018, 8:22 pm

We have tried calling on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side. With regards to your concern,We have checked and no issue found from our end. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 23rd, 2018, 12:36 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 23rd, 2018, 12:35 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

ATTN:SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN

Postby madmonkindie » December 22nd, 2018, 7:59 pm

AGAIN THE INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN. TOTALLY FED UP WITH YOUR FACEBOOK SERVICES.

I WAS TOLD BY THE SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES IN REGARDS TO THE DATA AS I HAVE BEEN GIVEN UNLIMITED DATA - AND THERE IS STILL 81 DAYS REMAINING.

I GET A PHONE CALL FROM TIKONA - AN AUTOMATED CALL YESTERDAY, SAYING, I HAVEN'T USED TIKONA SERVICES FOR THE PAST 10 DAYS AND I SHOULD SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT ... WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ? I AM USING TIKONA SERVICES .. AM I NOT ?

SECONDLY, I GOT AN SMS TODAY EARLY MORNING THAT I AM NOW CONNECTED TO EXPRESS WIFI, TIME WAS 0151 AM - WHAT A TIME TO SEND A TEXT MESSAGE - MESSAGE WAS CONNECTED TO EXPRESS WIFI. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS MESSAGE ?

THIRDLY, TODAY, WHEN I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT. COMPLAINT NUMBER 105511736459, I GOT A MESSAGE THROUGH YOUR IVR THAT I HAVE USED UP THE GB'S OFFERED TO ME AND THE SPEED IS GOING TO BE LOW AND I NEED TO RECHARGE BY VISITING A TIKONA STORE. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ? WHY AM I GETTING THIS MESSAGE -

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I WAS OFFERED UNLIMITED INTERNET USAGE TILL MARCH 2019 OR WAS THAT A LIE AND YOU ALL CHEATED ME AND GOT RID OF ME THE LAST TIME I COMPLAINED. SHARE THIS FEEDBACK WITH THAT AMIT KUMAR WHO HAD ASSURED ME THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

WE HAVE DECIDED, NOT TO TAKE THE ONE YEAR CONTRACT - TAKE FEW MONTHS AND SEE HOW IT GOES AND THEN QUIT TIKONA.

REVERT BACK. TOMORROW, IS SUNDAY - AND I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE A DAY WITHOUT INTERNET. NOW I AM USING LTE TO SEND MESSAGE TO YOU ALL. NOT CALLING THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS THEY ARE USELESS AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY TALK. FARHAD BEHRANA
madmonkindie

Return to Grievances & Resolutions