URGENT ATTENTION - SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR

Re: URGENT ATTENTION - SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR

Postby TikonaCare » January 2nd, 2019, 11:47 am

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

URGENT ATTENTION - SUPERVISOR AMIT KUMAR

Postby madmonkindie » January 2nd, 2019, 9:51 am

Attention Supervisor Amit Kumar,

Please let Mr. Amit Kumar who is a supervisor know that the speed has dropped again. What is the meaning of UNLIMITED PLAN and we keep getting messages that we have exceeded the GB's for the entire month. I had already informed you all that I need high speed internet, then why am I facing this problem.

Sometimes, I get calls from your team saying that I am not using Tikona for the past 10 days and what is the reason ? If I am not using Tikona Facebook WIFI express then what am I using ?

Please ask Mr. Amit Kumar to call me today after 07:00 PM. I need to sort this out. Definitely, not gonna renew the new contract after March 2019. I don't trust your commitments given.

I called numerous times to Mr. Faisal Pathan, the engineer, who always visits, nope, no one answering, neither one can get connected to the customer support also.

This is not the kind of service that was provided to me when I joined Tikona few years ago.
madmonkindie

Return to Grievances & Resolutions