Disconnection Request not attended

Re: Disconnection Request not attended

Postby TikonaCare » January 11th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby 1121816887 » January 6th, 2019, 5:56 pm

Sir, you can wish to continue me, but i cant as my situation is like. Please so understand and come and disconnect I dont want to prolong next month too. If so I wont be there in bangalore and you cant take the devices. Come as fast as possible before 10th jan and clear everything. Its a urgent request

Postby TikonaCare » January 6th, 2019, 12:15 pm

We would really like you to stay with us. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Disconnection Request not attended

Postby 1121816887 » January 5th, 2019, 8:13 pm

Hi Tikona Customer care,

I have already sent the disconnection mail to customercare@tikona.in as per the discussion with the telephone customer care agent. Still no one called or mailed me regarding the disconnection discussion.

I am relocating to other location due to the work reasons. I will be moving mid of this week may be around 10th of Jan. I am planning to pay the last month bill till 7th and cut the connection.

NOTE: If you delay in attending my disconnection request and if it exceeds to next month even one day also I wont pay extra. I already sent mail. What ever be you procedure. Post 7th my billing data I don't need the internet.

Please respond, If you are recovering the devices from my location post 10th i wont be available for you to take the device.

Thank you !!

Return to Grievances & Resolutions