Cancellation & Refund

Cancellation & Refund

Postby shjm » August 3rd, 2019, 12:33 pm

I requested for a connection on my spouse name in June 2019. Payment was made online on 15.06.19. After a week's follow up (pathetic call center - call waiting time is average 20 minutes, data fetch up time by call center executive is add on), installation engineer came and informed that not feasible to give connection.I requested for cancellation and refund of amount during last week of June 2019. Request no. 1-6248519477 was given and refund was assured within 30 days by cheque. After waiting for 30 days, I called day before yesterday. There is no tracking record of previously given request no. with Tikona. A fresh request has been made with assurance of 30 days waiting again, but no request number has been given. I am afraid how many 30 days shall I wait? There is no guarantee that previously happened will not repeat! No systematic forum, tracking, responsibility, assurance is maintained by Tikona India. I hope Tikona India will listen now and refund my amount without delay. Thanks.
shjm

Return to Grievances & Resolutions