PATHETIC COMPANY

Re: PATHETIC COMPANY

Postby TikonaCare » November 15th, 2019, 10:43 am

Dear Customer,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per your request.

We have escalated the case to our concerned team to calculate full and final settlement amount.

You will receive Full and final settlement email to your register email ID shortly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: PATHETIC COMPANY

Postby TikonaCare » November 9th, 2019, 8:56 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

PATHETIC COMPANY

Postby 1122456036 » November 7th, 2019, 4:02 pm

UNFORTUNATELY, I OPTED TIKONA BROADBAND OVER AN YEAR AGO. THE FAILURE OF SERVICE HAS BEEN OFF & ON. STILL I GAVE A LONG ROPE TO THEM. BUT THE LAST BREAKDOWN ON 23 SEPT 2019 AND FAILURE TO RESOLVE THE BREAKDOWN TILL 30 SEPT 2019 CAUSING HUGE FINANCIAL LOSSES TO ME FORCED ME TO OPT OUT OF SUCH PATHETIC SERVICES.

I MADE A REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE DISCONNECTION WHICH I WAS TOLD WILL BE DONE WITHIN 7 DAYS. TO MY UTTER DISMAY, I RECEIVED A BILL OF RS. 995.00 AS SERVICE CHARGE FROM 1.10.19 TO 8.10.19 THOUGH I NEVER USED THE SERVICES. THEIR COLLECTION REP VISITED MY PLACE WITH A "BEGGING BOWL" AND "DONATED" THIS AMOUNT.

BEFORE GIVING OUT THIS "DOLE" I SPOKE WITH THEIR SENIOR DESK MR. PRANAY(EMP. ID 4361) WHO ASSURED ME THAT NO FURTHER PAYMENT IS DUE AND NO REMINDERS WILL BE SENT TO ME.

LIKE A BEGGAR, THEY CONTINUE TO SEND ME SMSs ASKING FOR FURTHER MONEY. ALL MY EMAILS HAVE GONE DEAF EAR. SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE THE COURTESY OF ACKNOWLEDGING THE EMAILS. I COULD GET THE EMAIL ID OF MR. J. NAIR OF THIS COMPANY WHO ALSO IS INSENSITIVE TO MY CONCERNS.

I WILL BE THANKFUL IF THE MATTER IS AMICABLY SETTLED AND I STOP GETTING PAYMENT REMINDERS.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions