no net

TikonaCare

Re: no net

Post by TikonaCare » February 21st, 2021, 9:51 pm

Dear Subscriber,

We would like to inform you that we have stopped charging you rentals for the service from 15/February/2021 .

We can see you are currently using Tikona services.As being our valuable customer we have already attached 10GB on your account, with no validity and no charge for this 10GB. You may continue to use even post 10GB and at 2paise/MB with 4Mbps speed.

As on date 15/February/2021 there is no outstanding payable for your account.

we suggest you move to a rental plan to avail benefits on speed and data http://www.tikona.in/ (click on view our new updated plans).

You also have the choice to move onto a rental plan if ypu wish to. Plan details and benefitis on speed and data are visible on My Tikona App.

This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Regards,

Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: no net

Post by TikonaCare » January 28th, 2021, 6:26 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We wish to inform that our team is alredy working on the reported issue raised by you. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you soon and update you on this.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

no net

Post by 1126467642 » January 22nd, 2021, 9:52 am

no network at all worst broadband .service person not pickuping call . worst.worst.worst