Tikona not providing good services.

TikonaCare

Re: Tikona not providing good services.

Post by TikonaCare » March 13th, 2021, 11:21 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: Tikona not providing good services.

Post by TikonaCare » February 23rd, 2021, 5:20 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. If you still facing any issues then please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We''''ll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

schimegave

Tikona not providing good services.

Post by schimegave » February 23rd, 2021, 12:31 pm

I was a regular customer of Tikona.
But, unlikely from 05/01/2021 or before this date I didn't receive the Tikona network in my area.
I raised complaint 2-3 times on email and also to local Tikona service providers/Engineers.
I didn't received a single reply from anyone.
Finally, I was fed up with services and I didn't recharge my Tikona account for the next three months.
Also I lost my money from the last recharge because you didn't provide me services. My internet was not working.
The reason behind it was there is construction going on nearby my location and Tikona connection tower due to which we didn't received Tikona internet network in my society.
We all society members who were using Tikona connection, lost faith in your services because your company failed to give us a rated service.
And now we all are receiving mail, messages from you to recharge our account.