Feedback of Services

TikonaCare

Re: Feedback of Services

Post by TikonaCare » March 13th, 2021, 11:22 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: Feedback of Services

Post by TikonaCare » March 1st, 2021, 5:28 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. If you still facing any issues then please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We''''ll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

Madhavi Jainapur

Feedback of Services

Post by Madhavi Jainapur » March 1st, 2021, 1:50 pm

Horrible service provided. The internet service is never working properly despite all payments made on time.
I had lodged a complaint for disconnection of services, a recorded information told that you will need to email about disconnection.
After 10 continuous emails for disconnection and uncountable attempts of call on the helpline number (which nobody ever reverted on emails or picked),
we have to still pay the due of Rs. 2124. And in turn they had to refund the amount for services not provided when needed. The call centre people kept on harassing and calling for payment of Rs. 2124 and not ready to listen to any complaints or emails sent. And now these people have pressed charges in the court of this amount Rs. 2124 haha
Also, when asked for adjusting the amount, they kept on insisting for me to pay the Rs. 2124 amount and then we will give you discounts (which I suppose were none)

Just because of not wanting to get into the hassles of unnecessary court visits - I have had to forcibly pay the amount Rs 2124 without my mistake

What a disgusting service company, will never recommend this provider for reasons:
1. Nobody comes for repair, instead tell lies that they have come to the society and blame the watchman that he dint allow
2. No revert on emails or calls for attending the complaint
3. Unnecessary harassment to the customer and illogical pressing of charges in courts to do the payments
4. Continuous calls from call centre for payments (without listening to the customer)