Refund of Advance Rental payment

Parth Patel

Refund of Advance Rental payment

Post by Parth Patel » June 20th, 2021, 10:42 am

hello,

I had subscribed Tikona's internet connection 15mbps plan for 12 months on 3rd dec 2020, I was facing frequent disconnection and dead speed at the time of installation and I complained many times but still problem was not solved. I complained many times and all the time you said that your problem is resolved. but still I am facing the same problem. many times engineer visited my place but still not solve. Even I removed router and observe directly on laptop but still I observed same issue.
I also complained on 29th may 2021 and on 17th jun 2021, your advanced team said that your problem is resolved and close my complain. but the same day I observed the same problem and complained back. and today is 20/06/2021 and still facing frequent disconnection problem. I am doing the same things from many months. I gave enough time(many months) to solve this problem. Then I made a request for disconnection and refund of amount for remaining months. From next day tikona and their team started harassing and forcing me and said you cannot disconnect the internet connection and if you disconnect, you will not get refund. so use our internet connection we will give you waiver but if you go for disconnection we will not refund you the money.

My Service ID (User ID) : 1126878743

I request you to refund the amount for the remaining 6 months after deducting the 6 months rental.

Regards,
Parth Patel