The service provider sold the unworked router

TikonaCare

Re: The service provider sold the unworked router

Post by TikonaCare » October 13th, 2021, 1:05 pm

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: The service provider sold the unworked router

Post by TikonaCare » October 10th, 2021, 8:08 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. If you still facing any issues then please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We'll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

Shabnam banu

The service provider sold the unworked router

Post by Shabnam banu » October 9th, 2021, 10:36 pm

Hi, As i planned to enroll for a annual pack in tikona service but when i reached the customer care from the source of website, they send a sales person and he showed me internet speed in our rural area, so i agreed to install the setup and after 2 months of installation the net got fluctuated and frequent disconnection, i contact tikona service the care service is very poor!!! one they won't pick up the call nor the service person arrives soon, so after the service person and he told this router is stopped producing by our company and the sales person cheated you, so i'm not aware of the router and i just got sucked. this is what tikona done with us!!!