No Internet Connection since past 4 days

TikonaCare

Re: No Internet Connection since past 4 days

Post by TikonaCare » October 23rd, 2021, 12:23 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the back-end.

Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

TikonaCare

Re: No Internet Connection since past 4 days

Post by TikonaCare » October 14th, 2021, 6:21 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We wish to inform that our team is alredy working on the reported issue raised by you. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you soon and update you on this.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Saurabh Mutta

No Internet Connection since past 4 days

Post by Saurabh Mutta » October 12th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Dear Team

Since past 4 days there is no internet connectivity for account no.1126742266, even after registering the complaint no update is received as to when the issue is going to get resolved. Please provide a timeline as to when the issue is getting resolved. Further, even after multiple commmunications on the said issue no specific revert is received on the issue instead a computer generated response is given not addressing the said issue.

Expect a speedy resolution on the said matter and a revert addressing the same.