WORST SERVICE

TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE

Post by TikonaCare » October 23rd, 2021, 12:23 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we will stop charging you rentals for the service from 06/Dec/2021 .

As being our valuable customer we are attaching 10GB on your account with effective from 06/Dec/2021 with no validity and no charge for this 10GB. You may continue to use even post 10GB and at 2paise/MB with 4Mbps speed.

We also see that you are not using the services. We can check your non usage days and give you waiver which can be adjusted against your future bills if you ready to continue with us. We request you to revert to us so we can take action accordingly.

Please feel free to contact us on 1860 3000 3434 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. You can also write to us on customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id . Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you. For faster access to Technical Support desk, call on 3945 3434(Pre fix local STD Code. Standard...

Regards
Tikona care

TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE

Post by TikonaCare » October 14th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We wish to inform that our team is already working on the reported issue raised by you. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you soon and update you on this.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

WORST SERVICE

Post by 1126619422 » October 13th, 2021, 5:21 am

Tikona is the worst brodband providers ive ever come across // very unprofessional // no support // lack of resolutions // ive been facing connectivity issues since the very beginning // the sales team asked to get a permission to fix a tower in my building so that i wont have further issues with the connectivity // after a year this never got resolved // I extended my 1 year plan and After i make the payment of 1500 the company tell me that cannot provide a static IP // i called and also sent 5 emails back to back requesting to provide a static IP but still there was no response from the customer service team // and not even the agents from the company // i even sent a mail to the owner of the company // still no response. This is getting worst now.