Payment done but not updated in system

TikonaCare

Re: Payment done but not updated in system

Post by TikonaCare » November 3rd, 2021, 12:58 pm

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tikona!

You can check your entire bill & account information through My Tikona App.You can also download a copy of the last 3 bills and last session history. To download My Tikona App visit http://My.tikona.in. You can visit google play store to download the latest version in order to enjoy these services on the app.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you due to this.

Please note as per your request we have resolved your issue regarding billing.

Currently there are no dues left payables in your account.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » October 22nd, 2021, 11:23 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We wish to inform that our team is already working on the reported issue raised by you. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you soon and update you on this.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Gayatri11
Tikona User ID: 1114804546

Post by Gayatri11 » October 19th, 2021, 7:01 pm

My Customer ID is 1114804546.

Please correct this problem asap. TY

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » October 19th, 2021, 5:54 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. If you still facing any issues then please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We'll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

Gayatri11
Tikona User ID: 1114804546

Payment done but not updated in system

Post by Gayatri11 » October 19th, 2021, 5:34 pm

I have made payment for 6 month package in last month month only, but hasn't been updated yet and I keep getting call for payments. On telling them that we have already done payment they confirm in the system and say it's not been updated . they have made the request to correct it and it will be updated soon but nothing has happened yet. And we keep getting call for payments when we have nothing due.

Please correct it as soon as possible. This is really annoying that we have to explain the same problem again and again to the customer care guy/girl who calls for payment reminder and yet no action is taken . :evil: :evil: