worst customer service

TikonaCare

Re: worst customer service

Post by TikonaCare » November 3rd, 2021, 1:01 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the back-end.

Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

TikonaCare

Re: worst customer service

Post by TikonaCare » October 22nd, 2021, 11:25 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We wish to inform that our team is already working on the reported issue raised by you. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you soon and update you on this.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

worst customer service

Post by 1126285051 » October 21st, 2021, 2:35 pm

Hello,

It is to state that the service is worst. During the weekends always the the network is hopeless and customer care is not reachable, one standard answer is your complaint has been registered and pending.

Please make a pertinent note that "no internet" issue is on every Saturday and Sunday.
from past 3 weeks no internet, several complaint emails have been sent to customercare@tikona.in, we get the auto response with complaint no...
Once the complaint number is generated, until they themselves close it, user is unable to call the customer care, because when called, before it reached the customer care executive , you get auto message "your complaint no.. is in progress and call get disconnected".

Auto response is also a standard reply for all the complaints filed. it gives impression that, there is no executive assigned to look into emails received from the customer. If tikona cannot afford to assign the executive for handling grievances, then better close the organisation.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE,
WORST INTERNET CONNECTION

Take a serious note 1126285051