WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE

TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE

Post by TikonaCare » January 24th, 2022, 11:42 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE

Post by TikonaCare » January 19th, 2022, 11:22 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. If you still facing any issues then please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We'll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

varunvy

WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE

Post by varunvy » January 19th, 2022, 9:26 am

You cannot talk to a customer care executive straight away. And the app is a total disaster. If you have raised a request on the app then you won't be able to talk to the executive at any cost. The IVR will waste your 5- 10 min and then slap on your face by saying the request is in progress, And I don't know what is the point of request is in progress when you face disconnections for like 3 days or when you are in the middle of a call or uploading a office data.I have faced frequent disconnection for days. WORST SERVICE PROVIDER. I was going to talk for a hold in services but unable to reach the customer care executive because of the disastrous IVR system that they have. Overall go for fiber optic connection. They may be costly but they are worth it.