REGARDING DISCONNECTION

TikonaCare

Re: REGARDING DISCONNECTION

Post by TikonaCare » September 7th, 2022, 3:29 pm

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona.

TikonaCare

Re: REGARDING DISCONNECTION

Post by TikonaCare » August 13th, 2022, 12:52 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please share your register mobile number or service ID so that we can assist you in better manner.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

ANAND RANSING

REGARDING DISCONNECTION

Post by ANAND RANSING » August 9th, 2022, 3:56 pm

I have been using Tikona Broadband Service since past 2-3 years. Due to my transfer, I do not need the broadband services anymore. In spite of repeated requests and e-mails, there has been no response from the customer care team. I have been calling and also requesting the technical team to close my subscription. I had informed well in advance before the renewal date - that was 15th July 2022.

Tikona team has not responded to close the account despite giving them notice and continuous follow ups. The commercial team is raising invoice even after me not using the internet after notice and almost 1 month of follow up. It is a failure on part of your team to disconnect the services. If you check the records, I have not used your services since the end of June. Also your team is repeatedly sending me sms and asking me to pay for the dues. I have been a loyal customer of Tikona and never delayed any payments.

But with this kind of attitude and unreasonable delay and treatment, I will definitely not recommend Tikona to any one even after having satisfactory services from them for so many years.

Expecting intervention and corrective action at the earliest.
Sincerely
Anand Ransing