WORST SERVICE

Re: WORST SERVICE

Postby TikonaCare » November 27th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern regarding speed, as discussed and confirmed, it is resolved. Also, we have been monitoring your account and observed that services are working fine.

We thank you for your association with Tikona since last more than 1 years and look forward to have many more years of association.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE

Postby TikonaCare » November 18th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team is working towards resolution.

We will get back to you soon.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

WORST SERVICE

Postby 1107625491 » November 10th, 2013, 11:41 am

this is the worst servie network.
my plan in 2mbps plan and I am getting only 100-250kbps speed regarding this every day I am calling customer care and in customer care nobody there answer exactly what the issue is every time they are saying with in 1-2 hours you will get a call from experts and I never get a call from anyone from tikona.

at last 3days back one engineer visisted my place and he checked the network speed and he told me there is a fiber cut in tower and because of more users and less bandwidth you will get only 100-250 speed only and that too tower is located at my building only if you staying around 200-300 meters from towers you will not get that speed also. I am really shocked and surprised by what engineer saying.

Now I am really fedup with this service and planning to change the network provider. Dont ever go for Tikona

Return to Grievances & Resolutions