Frequent disconnections...

Re: Frequent disconnections...

Postby TikonaCare » November 26th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Dear Mr. Chobhe,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have monitored your account for 1 week and observed that services are working fine.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Frequent disconnections...

Postby TikonaCare » November 22nd, 2013, 7:10 pm

Dear Mr. Chobhe,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our Engineer had visited your premises on November 15, 2013 and resolved your issue. We have been monitoring your account and observed that the services are working fine. Requesting you to confirm the same in order to validate that your issue is resolved.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Frequent disconnections...

Postby nitinchobhe » November 15th, 2013, 5:30 pm

I'm a Tikona customer since last 45 days. Earlier I had BSNL broadband but I got fed up with BSNL's service and speeds even after paying them around Rs 1000/ month. Having used Tikona connection in past, I got this connection on 30 Sep 2013. I have 2 Mbps plan and initially, for 2 weeks, it worked very well.

But after that, the misery started. I can login and connect to internet. But after sometime (it can be anywhere between 30 mins to 1.5 hours), it shows an yellow triangle and I CAN NOT access internet. Other interesting thing is that the session doesn't end even if I am not able to access it.

I'm talking with useless customer care executives of Tikona since last 3 weeks but they are not able to resolve the problem. Even 2 "engineers" visited my place and said that there isn't any problem.

They have even monitored my connection for 24 hours twice and closed the cases without any information to me :evil:

What can be done to resolve this problem?

My customer ID is: 1109181581
nitinchobhe

Return to Grievances & Resolutions