Worst company i have ever seen in my life...:(

Re: Worst company i have ever seen in my life...:(

Postby TikonaCare » November 28th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Dear Mr. Parmar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your request, we have checked and found that your account has been terminated The last payment received from you was for the billing period of 07-Jun-2012 to 06-Jul-2012 and you have used the services till July 20, 2013 and the usage done by you since July 7, 2013 was more than 8Gbs.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, you are liable to make the payment of Rs. 1067/-

We have sent you a detail explanation of your outstanding bills at your registered email address. We would request to have a check on the same.

As a gentle reminder, would also request you to kindly clear the outstanding charges to avoid any unnecessary calls from our legal team.

To make online payment follow the link: http://www.tikona.in/online-payment

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Worst company i have ever seen in my life...:(

Postby sonu123456 » November 19th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Hi All,

They have sent me legal calls...for the unpaid amount...but i want to know that why i will pay for the service that i havn't used and you can check my previous records like complimenting over 100 times to make the the tikona useful but it couldn't. and i also have the full and final payment mail.....i sent mail to customer care and J.k nair before 4 days.. but no reply for their side...you can analysis that your services is so worst ...no outputs at all....I have never seen services like this.....this is how you served me when i was using your services of tikona....Each time i have to push you to resolve my complaint....i used too get frustrated by your services and customer care...

Should i pay for the services with lots of problems ???

Reply me asap.....If you have answers of my questions/queries...

Or give the other email id so that i can contact your higher authorities.....

I know how you do recovery call..that was fake...so many complaints i have read on internet about the person who call every one for tikona recovery ...i am calling for the delhi court...why are you guys doing this... first of all improve your services then call any customer...
sonu123456

Return to Grievances & Resolutions