Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Re: Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Postby TikonaCare » November 26th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Dear Mr. Kanan,

Greetings from Tikona.

As per your request, we have sent you a detailed breakup on your registered email address.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Postby kb10 » November 20th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Tikona team

To whomsoever it may concern:

Iam an ex customer of tikona broadband ( user id :1105873499).I had disconnected the connection last year.
Today morning I received a call from someone from delhi claiming to be calling from delhi court registrar office and informing me that a summons on my name was due to dispatch in an hour from tikona.I asked the details on which he provided me the number of someone Mr.Kalra.On calling him , I was told by him that there was an outstanding due or Rs1263/- was pending against me and the summons was in this regard.
He suggested that if I settle the amount,he would do the needful to cancel the summons.

At the moment not sure of what to do,I decided to pay the amount ( transaction id : 1105873499TPC2011131011947).Amount payed = Rs1263/-
I even smsed him the confirmation and after that he refused to entertain me asking me to call later.

After sometime I realized that there seems something fishy and checked for details on the internet.I could see that many people have received such calls.

With this episode,I asked the Tikona team to look into the issue and :
- Provide clarification on the whole issue
- Explain me the details of the outstanding amount
- refund me the amount which I have payed.

Iam deeply disturbed with this episode and expecting the faster feedback and resolution from your side.Hope you understand the same and solve the issue professionally.

PS : request you to email me the response.

Regards
Balaji
kb10

Return to Grievances & Resolutions