Demand Notice from Tikona inspite of full payment

Re: Demand Notice from Tikona inspite of full payment

Postby TikonaCare » November 27th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that the devices have been returned to us. Also, since you have cleared the outstanding payment, there are no dues pending against you.

We thank you for making the required payment and appreciate your business with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Demand Notice from Tikona inspite of full payment

Postby sri491 » November 21st, 2013, 12:02 am

Hi Tikona,

I got mail from you people asking for the payable amount of Rs2624/- & additional specified Amount of Rs.1500/- is unacceptable. I have paid all the amount to Tikona representative along with that he collected the modem also, at the time of disconnection.

My connection was terminated in DEC'2012. But I got so many calls asking for the payment of due amount till last 2 months, i repeatedly informed the same that i paid already. Finally i was happy that i am not bothered anymore with these kind of calls. But now you people sent me a demand notice, after nearly 1 year of the service termination.

If you people want to earn money please provide better service but this is not the way by harassing the middle class people like me.

I request you to take act accordingly.

Thanks,
Srikanth
sri491

Return to Grievances & Resolutions