PENALITY CHARGES @ Compliaint for UID No. 1104275391

Re: PENALITY CHARGES @ Compliaint for UID No. 1104275391

Postby TikonaCare » November 29th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Dear Mr. Apparao,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that, on January 15, 2013 we had received a request for shifting your connection and as the area where you have shifted is not feasible, your account was processed for disconnection.

The disconnection process is of 15 working days and as you had already shifted during that time the devices were not collected from your premises, now as confirmed with you on call the devices are still with you at your new address.

We request you to courier the devices at the address that has been provided to you on call, in order to remove the penalty that has been charged against your account as we cannot arrange an engineer visit at your new address.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

PENALITY CHARGES @ Compliaint for UID No. 1104275391

Postby D CH APPARAO » November 24th, 2013, 10:18 pm

To
The Incharge,
Forum for Grievances & Resolutions,
Tikona Care.

Sir,
My UID No. is 1104275391. From 15.01.2013 to 17.01.2013 I made number of requests through my cell No. 95XXXXXXXX to Tikona toll free no : 1800 20 94276 for disconnection of my Internet connection due to we were shifted from Hyderabad to Jangareddigudem, but your executive was not came to my house. Finally on 17.01.2013 afternoon I remove that internet connection from the top of house and i brought the modem and other material along with my other materials from Hyderabad to Jangareddigudem and the same was informed to your customer care people through telephone and e-mails from 17.01.2013 to 13.02.2013.

I received a confirmation mail from Mr. Amreen A,Tikona Care, on 15.02.2013 and he was mentioned that he will be send tikona Executive to my address as I request him in e-mail dated on 13.02.2013 but he did not send any executive to me for collection of Tikona material due to that Iam unable to return the modem,other material to your executives from 15.02.2013 to till now.

My internet connection was disconnected and I have been paid the total outstanding bill amount on 05.03.2013.

Latter they serve a bill for Rs. 1500 as Penalty charges. Why should I pay penalty charges? What is my fault? Iam ready to return all your material but you did not send any one then, what can I do for your mistake?

On 19.11.2013 i received a telephonic call from cell phone No. : 91-9696731684 at 4.20 PM that he is an advocate of Tikona , he said that Tikona people are goining to file a case on me for non-payment of bill amount of Rs. 1500 and he asked me to pay for Rs.1500 to settle the matter beyond the court, likewise they are threatening the customers.

I have each and every correspondence made between my self and your Tikona from 15.01.2013 to Till Today.
From 19.11.2013 to today (24.11.2013) I send 4 mails to the customer care dept. of Tikona but I did not receive any replay from them.

Hence I request you once you go through this matter and protect my rights do justice me. Otherwise Iam ready to challenge the same in front of an appropriate Legal authorities and I will submit the entire evidences to the court of law and fight for my rights.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

D Ch Appa Rao

M.Com., M.B.A., LL.B.,

Note: Here Iam attaching the latest 5(FIVE) correspondences made with Tikona customer care people for your ready reference.

(1)

To Date : 24-11-2013,
Amreen A,, Place: Jangareddigudem.
Tikona Care,
W: http://www.tikona.in

Sir,

Sub.: Remainder Letter 2 for confirmation of Full & Final Amount outstanding on My Account No. 115651440 having Service ID 1104275391

As per your earlier mail dated 15.02.2013 you are supposed to send your executive to my address to collect Tikona equipment’s provided by Tikona Digital Network Pvt. Ltd.
“ Here Iam mentioning the following phrase from that mail “:

Dear Customer,

We hereby confirm that services for your Account No. 115651440 having Service ID 1104275391 has been terminated as on 11th Feb 2013.

We have considered your last usage date or Termination request date whichever is later as the date from which you should not be charged for services, basis which necessary waivers (if any) have been passed and revised outstanding amount has been calculated as described below.

As informed in our earlier communication, we will send our executive to collect all the equipment’s provided to you by Tikona, please handover the same. In event of equipment’s not being returned you are liable to pay additional charges of Rs.1500/-.

As per that mail you should send your executive to me , but you did not send any of your executive to collect modem from 15.02.2013 to 24.11.2013. Due to this reason Iam unable to handed over the tikona equipment to any one.
Meanwhile I have paid the total outstanding amount of Rs.1031.6 on 05.03.2013 to you through Tikona selfcare and because of your executive was not came to me and not contacted me even on telephone after 15.02.2013 Iam unable to handed over the modem.
I don’t want your equipment’s and still Iam waiting for your executive to handed over your modem to him but your customer care people not sent any one to collect it and even they are not showing their interest to take it back but simple they are asking to pay Rs.1500

Actually there is no mistake or default from my side. However I don't want to continue this bitter experience for a long period and Iam ready to pay Rs.1500 immediately after your due confirmation this amount is the total amount for full and final settlement and there is no any other pending amount.
Please do the needfull arrangements to refund my deposit amount Rs. 1000 paid by me at the time of your Tikona Internet connection taken on 08.12.2011 wide receipt number: 711500 dated 08/12/2011.

This is my second remainder letter to your customer care. Please send a confirmation mail to me immediately for immediate payment. I hope an early replay from you.

Thanks & Regards

D.Ch. Appa Rao,
M.Com., MBA.,LL.B.

(2)
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:14 PM
To: Customercare; Appa Rao dch
Subject: Modem details of Tikona Wi-Bro Account 115651440.
Dear Sir,

Regarding my Tikona 115651440 account termination, I was already informed to your customer care employees, that is we were shifting from Hyderabad to Jangareddy Gudem of West godavari Dist. of Andhra Pradesh State. And on 15.01.2013, I asked to send any of your person to disconnect my Internet connection at my Hyderabad address, but your people unable to send anyone. Due to that on the day of 17.01.2013 when we were moving from Hyderabad to Janga Reddy Gudem, I removed the modem from the top of my tenant house and I brought the same safely along with my other materials. Today afternoon I mentioned the same to the person who contacted me from your Hyderabab office when he asked me about the modem. I will returned it to your employees at any time, if they come to my Janga Reddy Gudem address. And I will pay my oustanding bill up to 15.01.2013 only after your due confirmation.

Thanks & Regards

D.Ch. AppaRao

(3).
Tikona UID-1104275391

Customercare <customercare@tikona.in>
Feb 15

to me

Dear Customer,

We hereby confirm that services for your Account No. 115651440 having Service ID 1104275391 has been terminated as on 11th Feb 2013.

We have considered your last usage date or Termination request date whichever is later as the date from which you should not be charged for services, basis which necessary waivers (if any) have been passed and revised outstanding amount has been calculated as described below.

As informed in our earlier communication, we will send our executive to collect all the equipment’s provided to you by Tikona, please handover the same. In event of equipment’s not being returned you are liable to pay additional charges of Rs.1500/-.

Please note on account of service discontinuation, you shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of not being able to deliver the modem to the company, for reasons attributable to your action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working conditions, the company would charge the subscriber 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working conditions towards penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

Please note that the Modem provided by Tikona and installed in your premises is a wireless transmitter imported by the company under a license issued by WPC wing, Department of Telecom, Government of India. Possession of such equipment, under your ostensible charge, is prohibited under THE INDIAN WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY ACT 1933 ACT XVII OF 1933

If any amount is refundable to you it will be processed and dispatched to your address registered with us in the next 30 working days. You will receive an SMS confirming the refundable amount once the cheque is dispatched.

Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276, select option 2, if the address is incorrect.

Tikona as a company is constantly looking at developing new products and improving processes to meet the market needs which are customer centric. We hope you would give us an opportunity to serve you again in future.

Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

We appreciate your patience and kind support.

Regards,
Amreen A,
Tikona Care
W: http://www.tikona.in

(4).
To Date :21.11.2013
The Customer care Executive, Place: Jangareddi Gudem.
Tikona Internet.

Sir/Madam
As per your earlier communication through telephone from 19.11.2013 to till today(21.11.2013) I understood that you are not listening the customer and you are not full fill the words mention in the earlier mail sent to me on 15.02.2013,

Here Iam mentioning the following phrase from that mail:

As informed in our earlier communication, we will send our executive to collect all the equipment’s provided to you by Tikona, please handover the same.

As per that mail you should send your executive to me , but you did not send any of your executive to collect modem from 15.02.2013 to 20.11.2013.
Meanwhile I have been paid the total out standing amount of Rs.1031.6 on 05.03.2013 to you and because of your executive not came to me and not contacted me I am unable to handed over your modem
Even till today Iam ready to hadedover your modem to your executive but you are not showing interest to take it back and you are asking to pay Rs.1500

Actually there is no default from my side.How ever I don't want to continue this bitter experience for a long period and I will pay Rs.1500 immediately after your due confirmation this amount is the total amount for full and final settlement.

Please send a confirmation mail to me immediately for early payment

Thanks & Regards

D.Ch. Appa Rao,
M.Com., MBA.,LL.B.

(5)
Correspondence with you about cancellation of my Internet connection UID 1104275391 and Payment History
dch apparao <XXXXXXX@gmail.com>
Nov 19 (5 days ago)

to Customercare, dch

Sir,
As Iam requested your customer care personnel through my cell phone No. 9533055767 for disconnection of my Internet connection from my Hyderabad address due to shifting of family from Hyderabad to Janga Reddy Gudem,but there is no proper response from your side and nobody was came to mu house for disconnection of Internet connection. In this connection on 17.01.2013 afternoon while we were ready to move from Hyderabad and due to non-response of your people for the safe custody of internet connection material personally I removed the internet connection on the top of my Hyderabad house and brought the same with safely to Jangareddy Gudem house. Immediately the same was inform to your customer care people through telephone and my e-mail and I also inform I will be handed over your Internet connection material to your people when ever they come and ask for the same. Later on as per your customer care people advise on telephone I sent a Request mail for cancellation of My Internet connection on 31.01.2013.
And after consideration my request for cancellation of my Internet connection, my Internet connection has been disconnected on 11.02.2013 the same was confirmed by customercare people through e-mail on 15.02.2013
As per my request for full and final settlement amount to be payable against my UID 1104275391, I received a reply from you through e-mail on 16.02.2013 and the total outstanding amount against my UID was Rs. 1031 and I was received the same in the for of e-bill with dated 15.02.2013
Finally I have been paid the total outstanding bill amount of Rs. 1031.6 on 05.03.20132 at 9.20 AM through Internet banking form my ORIENTAL BANK OF INDIA, there its the matter was end. Iam not having any financial obligations to your TIKONA INTERNET.
Due to non-correspondence,lack of demand and not send any of your Tikona Employee to me for receive your Internet connection material it is not possible to me to handed over the same to your Identified Employee. Iam eagerly waiting for arrival of your employee to handed over the same.
I received a outstanding e-bill for Rs.1500 with bill date of 15.05.2013 for the period from 15.04.2013 to 14.05.2013. I felt that your people wrongly sent that bill to me because of my Internet connection was already disconnected on 11.02.2013 and I ignored it.
But today evening I received a telephonic call from cell phone No. : 91-9696731684 at 4.20 PM, he introduced him as an advocate and he spoke to me there was an outstanding amount against my UID 1104275391.Due to non-payment of bill Tikona Internet people going to file a suit against me,and he told me, pay Rs.1500 with in one hour for settlement of this matter out side the court.
As my Internet connection was disconnected on 11.02.2013 why I would be liable to pay bill for the period from 15.04.2013 to 14.05.2013. It is fully Injustice and you are threatening and harassing the customers.I think your customer care personnel were going in a wrong direction. It is fully wrong treatment and bad practice with your customers.Hence I request you to look in to this matter and do the needful. Otherwise I will proceed legally with appropriate authorities.
Here with I attached 9 relevant documents related to correspondence made between me and your customercare department persons.
I hope an early reply from your side.

Thanks & Regards

D.Ch. Appa Raoe
M.Com.,M.B.A.,LL.B.,
Cell No. 95XXXXXXXX

10 Attachments
D CH APPARAO

Return to Grievances & Resolutions