Please stop Harassing Me

Re: Please stop Harassing Me

Postby TikonaCare » November 30th, 2013, 7:58 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request also the devices have been recovered from your premises.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable.

A confirmation mail has been sent to you on your registered email id and the details of your account have been shared with the concerned team to stop the legal calls.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Please stop Harassing Me

Postby itswrahul » November 27th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Dear Sir,

As per the below E-Mail i have already successfully closed my connection which you have already confirmed.

Further to this i am being harassed by your people threatening me with Legal and court notices etc for the past 2 /3 times. I just received a call threatening me that a court summon will be issued against me for non-payment.
The number which i got the call from is +91-9212318527.

I called your helpdesk and talked to one of your representatives who confirmed that there is no dues etc against my account.
I request you to kindly stop this harassment from your End and kindly acknowledge this Email with a reply.

If this harassment does not stop i will be forced to take necessary actions and appeal to a customer court or any other competent authority to redress my grievances regarding this harassment.

You can reach me directly @ +91-96XXXXXXXX for any communication.

Expecting a quick and positive reply from your end.

Regards,
Rahul Singh

On Friday, 8 November 2013 11:54 AM, "Tikona.update@tikona.in" <Tikona.update@tikona.in> wrote:
This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Mr. MR. RAHUL SINGH,

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1107211693, registered against your name, your service has been terminated.

We hereby confirm that there is no outstanding payable against your account.

In case you have any query please feel free to contact us on toll free number 1-800 209 4276 or you can also write to us on the mentioned customer care email id.

Regards,
Customer Care
Tikona Digital Networks
itswrahul

Return to Grievances & Resolutions