Regarding Demand Notice

Re: Regarding Demand Notice

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Dear Mr. Almeida,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked that the devices have been recovered from you. We now confirm that your account has been terminated.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, we confirm that there are no dues or refund pending on your Tikona Service account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Regarding Demand Notice

Postby Clement » November 28th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is with reference to UserID:1108353252. On the 21st of November 2013, I had received a call from your advocate regarding non-payment of dues amounting to Rs.1147. Again on the 27th November I received an E-mail from Legalcolls@tikona.in asking me to make the payment and return the devices provided by you. I would clearly like to state that I had applied for a termination in the month of May 2013 and as a responsible customer returned the device to your agent on the 26th of June 2013. In this regard I received a copy of the termination letter provided by your agent on retrieval of the devices. On the issue regarding the payment of due amount of Rs.1147, the bill has been dated for the month of September, nearly 2 months since the termination. On viewing of the bill, you can please note that no usage from my side was done in the aftermath of the termination. I hence request you to please acknowledge both these parameters, and verify the documents sent to you by mail on Legalcolls@tikona.in regarding the aforesaid issues. Hoping for a quick correspondence from your side .

Regards
Clement Almeida
Clement

Return to Grievances & Resolutions