Amount once paid to Tikona is Bad Debt dont get con

Re: Amount once paid to Tikona is Bad Debt dont get con

Postby TikonaCare » December 14th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Dear Mr. Devpura,

Greetings from Tikona.

The Full & Final Settlement of your account has been processed and as per the final calculation refund of Rs. 941.00 has been processed against your account.

Refund cheque will be delivered to you within the next 15 working days.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Amount once paid to Tikona is Bad Debt dont get con

Postby TikonaCare » December 9th, 2013, 3:12 pm

Dear Mr. Devpura,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your Tikona service disconnection, we confirm that your full and final settlement is under process.

We will get back to you with the Full & Final calculation.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Amount once paid to Tikona is Bad Debt dont get con

Postby nitin_2013 » December 4th, 2013, 7:42 pm

I was a user of this ISP since February 2012, but got it disconnected on 1st November 2013 as our area was gone into non feasible as their towers were dismantled from the building where it was and from whom i was getting signal i.e. (Ismail Tower Bhayander - West). This started after renewing my connection on 8th august with a payment of 2050/- for one year plan. Their Engineers visited my house 5 times to realign my modem to some other tower but every time i was having packet loss of 80%-95%. As i needs to file Tax returns at that time with my fractured leg i have to visit my office to do my work. Finally i had enough of their false hopes and assurance ask them to provide me with decent internet connection or deactivate my account i.e. 1105759789. They deactivate after making me suffer for 3 full months. Now when i ask my money back as it was their fault not mine due to which account deactivated they explains their company policy. This Company dont wnt to provide service jst wnt to have money like this only they are cheaters dont take internet connection from this company if there is no tower in nrby locality as their policy of uninterrupted internet service is of 500 mtrs range from their tower otherwise you be at the lose.
nitin_2013

Return to Grievances & Resolutions