Unreliable connectivity almost daily for Last one month

TikonaCare

Re: Unreliable connectivity almost daily for Last one month

Post by TikonaCare » December 23rd, 2013, 1:13 pm

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been reconfirmed with you on call.

Also, we monitored your account for a week and observed that the services are working fine.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Unreliable connectivity almost daily for Last one month

Post by TikonaCare » December 12th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm currently no issues are observed with the services. We have kept your account under observation to ensure everything is working fine.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Jay
Tikona User ID: 1108815784

Unreliable connectivity almost daily for Last one month

Post by Jay » December 7th, 2013, 12:07 pm

I have raised multiple complaints stating that for the past month I have unreliable and flaky connection. The cusomter care mentioned it was to do with your server side and would be rectified immediately. The issue has still not been completely rectified. Issues like frequent disconnection and occassionally low speed has been noted which affects my day to day business.

But the complete bill reaches me promptly. I think its time you address the services provided to the customer as much as you expect the people to pay up.