Full and Final Settlement issue -Stop life threatening calls

Re: Full and Final Settlement issue -Stop life threatening c

Postby TikonaCare » December 16th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Dear Mr. Matbar,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and can confirm that we have recovered the CPE devices from your premises. We are currently working on the Full & Final calculation of your account.

A detailed bill will be emailed to you at your registered email address.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Full and Final Settlement issue -Stop life threatening calls

Postby bsar2 » December 11th, 2013, 11:07 am

Tikona Team,

I am continuously receiving life threatening calls from your touts including people representing themselves as Advocates from Delhi HC. Me and family are being harassed on landlines and mobile phones for payment which was never due. Your service is bull-shit and the customer care sucks big time!

My user id is 1108647713. I have disconnected the connection on 22nd July, 2013 well before the next billing cylce date of 25th July, 2013. Since then I have been requesting a full and final settlement for my services by calling your pathetic customer care numerous times (For ex see- Request nos: - 1- 2827189155 on 27/09/2013 - Cust. Rep - Tayera Sheikh). However, you have been continuously sending me bills for services that I have not used (August and September) which is a billing error and then adding late payment charges.

I have not used the services since 15th July, 2013 but you are still charging me for reasons known to you. If you require your modem collect the same from the registered address.

The only amount due is approx. Rs. 550 which is pending from the June bill. I have not paid this amount because Tikona has not sent me a full and final settlement bill. I am willing to pay Rs. 550 only if I receive the final bill.

Anyone reading this, I suggest not to avail the services of Tikona. They are pathetic in their services and misrepresent through marketing and false advertisements. They are nowhere close to their competitors in the market.
bsar2

Return to Grievances & Resolutions