disconnection request

Re: disconnection request

Postby TikonaCare » December 13th, 2013, 3:49 pm

Dear Mr. Roychowdhury,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that the speed you are getting is because you have exhausted limit as per the fair usage policy.

For more information on Fair usage policy and contention ratio, please visit the link mentioned below:

http://tikona.in/gallery/tariff-plan-national.pdf

Also, the data retrieved from selfcare by you is from November 17, 2013 to December 11, 2013. However, your billing period is from November 15, 2013 to December 14, 2013. We request you to recheck the session history as per your billing cycle to confirm the usage.

Our team had also tried to explain this to you on the call. However, as per your request, your account has been processed for disconnection.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

disconnection request

Postby raktim » December 11th, 2013, 11:19 am

This is to inform you that I had complained of speed fluctuations and absolutely low speeds on 24th Nov 2013 and an engineer visited my house but still the problem was unresolved following which I asked for a disconnection. In spite of this, I had paid for Tikona's services hoping that they would resolve my issue. I was told that I would get a confirmatory call from Tikona which never came. Today i received a call from a certain Mr.Suresh Kumar who said that my connection has gone to secondary speed due to the fact that my data usage limit was exhausted. I do not understand how this is possible when I have not used the connection for a long time. I believe that this is a system generated error and even with that i am attaching my usage which clearly shows that my usage is 75 gb and less than my usage limit which is 80 gb. I am sure that this data has been fudged and I have lost faith in Tikona. Please refund me my money and disconnect my connection with immediate effect. You guys are desperate to take money from the customer even if that requires you to base your demands on fictional fudged data usage. I will surely contest this if this is not resolved.
raktim

Return to Grievances & Resolutions