Refund not received for disconnection of services

Re: Refund not received for disconnection of services

Postby TikonaCare » December 18th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

Your account was activated on July 8, 2013 and you requested for disconnection on July 11, 2013 and the technical complaint was raised by you on July 10, 2013 and for which our team tried to resolve the same however you were not ready for any resolution and requested for disconnection only.

Hence your account was terminated as per your request and as per the refund policy, there is no refund applicable against your account.

Note: The request for refund will be considered in case of Tikona's inability to restore the connectivity due to reasons such as site out of service, due to permission issues or other situations with similar effect. No refund is applicable in any other cases.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Refund not received for disconnection of services

Postby Sudhindra72 » December 11th, 2013, 1:27 pm

Hi

I had requested for disconnection of my broad band service and requested for refund in July 2013. The year is coming to an end but still I have not received the refund. Can someone from Tikona look into this matter and resolve it. I have written many emails to the customer care till now. All details are available with your customer service teams.

If I don't receive the refund, I will be forced to lodge a complaint with TRAI and also with consumer court.

Regards
Sudhindra72

Return to Grievances & Resolutions