Harassment by Tikona

Re: Harassment by Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » December 14th, 2013, 6:35 pm

Dear Mr. Paul,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request. The disconnection request was given in September, however, the same were cancelled on October 5, 2013, as agreed upon. We received a disconnection request on October 16, 2013 post which your account was terminated.

We have arranged our team member to visit at your premises for device recovery. We request you to hand over the same.

As per the Full and Final calculation, you are liable to pay Rs 2063.06/-. If disconnection request is received in between a billing cycle than the whole billing period is charged to the customer.

We have sent you a detailed breakup on your registered email address.

To make online payment follow the link: http://www.tikona.in/online-payment

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Harassment by Tikona

Postby Vikas_blr » December 11th, 2013, 5:56 pm

HI Tikona,
We are getting calls from Your side that the case has been registered against you for not paying the Dues.
My question is:
1-When I raised a request for disconnection on 14 Sept why it was not disconnected.

2-Got a mail from your retention dept saying we will try to resolve your problem in 10 days and for this period you will not be charged then why i m being charged for this period when my problem was not resolved.

3-It was not disconnected even after multiple request again and again and bill was generated for next month also and both bill were combined together.

4-My last usage was on 16 October they why i have to pay for whole October and mid of November.
As per you billing dept. They came for full and final settlement for Rs 797 and said that you haven't used net for October so we are not charging anything against October as my billing start from 15th of every month.

Now i am being harassed by your Legal Team for payment of 2000+rs and saying that i didn't returned the device but the fact is nobody came to Collect those.

I am ready to pay 797 as full and final settlement although its not my mistake.If you keep me harassing then i am going register my case in consumer court. This is my final Request and will be taken as proof in consumer court redressal for further action.

Vikas Paul
99XXXXXXXX
Vikas_blr

Return to Grievances & Resolutions