Completely fed up/frustrated for last 10 months

Re: Completely fed up/frustrated for last 10 months

Postby ashwinguy » December 18th, 2013, 3:55 pm

Hi;

After a great deal of persistence my Roof top device was changed today to Nano model instead of Gymtek(absolutely not suitable for my present AP connected stuck with it for last 2 months) am now getting absolute good connectivity. Finally that you have opened your ears and listened and given ears to customer recommendations we are able to solve the problem. In the future please listen to customer so that we can solve issues faster and am personally satisfied with the last engineer Mr.Praveen who visited my site the previous engineers who visited were horrible and gave ears to my problem and delivered what he committed.

Note: If you had listened to me earlier and replace the device before two months itself could have saved a lot of time and effort at mutual ends.( A good field technician with patience & knowledge and an open mind from your back end team to listen to customer needs and advice can go a long way in solving most difficult issues)

Regards;
Ashwin
ashwinguy

Re: Completely fed up/frustrated for last 10 months

Postby TikonaCare » December 17th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team is working on it. We will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We confirm that your e-mail is received on our appellate authority ID (j.nair). Our team is constantly in touch with you on calls since 10th December, 2013. We are trying our best to provide the best resolution.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Completely fed up/frustrated for last 10 months

Postby ashwinguy » December 13th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Hi;

I bought this connection in the month of Feb 2013 and it has been a nightmare till now. Have written mail and complained everyday to customer care but till now no proper resolution. Last 2 days completely down. Last 7 days horrible speeds. Having a 4mbps connection and paying every month my money is going down in drains causes bloodshed in my eyes. No use complaining to your call center or to your appealte desk Mr.Nair its plain deaf ears. Have now more words left to say 1st rank Worst company in entire India with worst possible customer services in the planet.

Note: The word Udayam nagar Tower 2 my the access point you have connected to me has led me to suffer and get high blood pressure. Sincere thanks for shortening my life and making me sick.

Thanks
Ashwin
ashwinguy

Return to Grievances & Resolutions