very Disappointing service

Re: very Disappointing service

Postby TikonaCare » December 18th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Dear Mr. Abraham,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked our network and no issues were observed.

Also, services are working fine and same has already been confirmed with you on call.

According to stated concern we understand that you were regularly facing speed related issues, however, as observed, we received call from you only once in the month of November whereas, issue was resolved within an hour of call. We request you to call our toll free number 1800 20 94276 whenever you face any issues with the services for the quick resolution.

Further, Request you to refer the link below in order to improvise Speed Performance of the service:

Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=114&p=133&hilit=improve+speed#p133

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

very Disappointing service

Postby 1109031246 » December 15th, 2013, 3:14 pm

I am an immensely disappointed customer of Tikona Digital Networks. I am a customer of Tikona from the last August. I have subscribed to a plan called ADULM4096. I was supposed to get a network speed of 4MBPS. But I wasn't even getting a speed of 2MBPS. I have the full log of speed analysis from August to till date. Many times I called the customer care and complaint about this, but all I got in reply is the mere words of promises. Most of the times I was not able to connect to internet at all. I was many times unable to finish my works due to poor service from Tikona. Even then I paid all the bills without failing before the due date. I was about to file a complaint in customer court of India for all my wasted money. In my area only one server is used and the number of customers in this region is more than double capacity of that single server. They didnt do any thing to install a new server here even after getting a lot of complaint from most of the users from this region. I will not suggest Tikona to my enemies too..... :evil:

Regards,
Emil Abraham

Return to Grievances & Resolutions