Tired of inconsistent connectivity

Re: Tired of inconsistent connectivity

Postby TikonaCare » December 20th, 2013, 2:02 pm

Dear Mr. Dongre,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Also, we have monitored your account for 2 days and observed that the services are working fine.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 18th, 2013, 5:14 pm

Dear Mr. Dongre,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern we called you for the confirmation on the resolution, however, as you were unable to validate, we will call you back for the same.

According to stated concern we understand that you were regularly facing issues with the services, however, unfortunately we have not received any calls or e-mails from you in last 4 months. We request you to call our toll free number 1800 20 94276 whenever you face any concerns and we will assure the best resolution.

Reagrds,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby pulsurge » December 17th, 2013, 1:38 am

Thanks for sending across your engineer whose magical hands made the internet work as per what I was conveyed over the phone. But here's how things are when I return home to check. Please do keep an eye on the date and time in the system tray captured in the screen shot.

Your login page after logging in:

Login screen.jpg
Login screen.jpg (59.77 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

So now I am logged in and now trying to access google.com

Trying to access google.jpg
Trying to access google.jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

And this is what your so-called broadband connection is doing. Google is still loading even after 3 minutes.

Google page doesn't open.jpg
Google page doesn't open.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

I try yahoo....it fails, msn- fail, gmail- fail.

Please send your engineer again to deinstall all your equipments. Don't need your sick connection any more.

And be honest to approve the posts your customers put up on the forum. My last post isn't up yet.
pulsurge

Tired of inconsistent connectivity

Postby pulsurge » December 15th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Finally I have run out of patience with your so called wireless broadband. It has been a regular affair of slow or no connectivity. I don't even remember the count of the number of times I have called your helpline. To start with there are standard replies to clean up temporary files, remove and plug in the cable, power off the modem, restart the pc etc etc. I guess these tactics might work (unfortunately it doesn't) in Tikona's case. I have a connection at my work place too and never have to try any such things to get the connection working.

I have never seen an internet connection as inconsistent as this and I am regretting big time of having taken up Tikona's service. Even connecting a mobile phone to my pc gives faster and consistent connectivity and surprisingly your fails big time.

I have just preserved my patience hoping that things would start working fine next time, but it's just too much to tolerate. Your payment reminders are very prompt and if not paid- you guys happily slap extra charges onto your consumers. Why don't you discount your bills in case of poor connectivity?

Anyways, I have written numerous mails to your helpline and the attendance have been prompt, unfortunately to no avail. The problem is with your backend and I don't see any inclination from you people to set it right. It's just the usual standard replies that I have been getting everytime and I am fed up of taking it every time.

I would rather switch to a consistent network provider. For record sake, I have used my friend's Tata Photon USB dongle for internet access and it performed extremely well. I have already put in a request to get the de-installation done and rather have peace of mind without an internet connection than banging my head in frustration everytime with your poor services.
pulsurge

Return to Grievances & Resolutions