Continuously harassment from TIKONA

Re: Continuously harassment from TIKONA

Postby TikonaCare » December 18th, 2013, 4:03 pm

Dear Mr. Ali,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated due to non payment, the last payment received from you was for the billing period of 15th March, 2013 to 14th April, 2013.

The usage done by you from bill renewal date to suspension date (15th April, 2013 to 12th August, 2013) was 113.25 GBs . The applicable waiver for the technical issue has been processed against your account.

And as per the Full & Final Settlement of your account you are liable to make the payment of Rs. 2,988.71/- we request you to clear the same in order to avoid payment reminder calls and emails.

A confirmation mail has been sent to you on your registered email id along with the session history as per your request.

Note: Unpaid cases even after multiple reminders through email, calls & SMS over a period of time is forwarded to legal team for further steps.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Continuously harassment from TIKONA

Postby mashum » December 15th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Hi There,

My name is Mashum ali and I was using Tikona internet connection but there was continuous problem with the connectivity and I have called many times to the tikona customer service but no engineer was turned up and aftr three weeks an engineer came and he told this area is over loaded with the connection so u ll not get the proper speed (he has given in written i have evidence) , then i have sent an email for disconnection . but you have generated bill for two months whereas I have hardly used for 15 days. I m trying to settle this but no tikona customer person is ready to listen and they have sent to legal department and they are continuosly harrasing me and threating me. kindly do needful to settle this account otherwise I wil go to consumer court with all the evidence.

thanks in advance for your support.

You can contact me on this num: 84XXXXXXXX and my email id is remain same.
mashum

Return to Grievances & Resolutions