Wrongly imposed charges

TikonaCare

Re: Wrongly imposed charges

Post by TikonaCare » December 23rd, 2013, 10:48 pm

Dear Mr. Verma,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have tried to contact you on your registered mobile number; however there was no response from your end.

After checking our system, we have found that your account has been terminated on April 9, 2013 and the devices were returned by you on May 1, 2013 and due to the delay in returning of the devices termination penalty was charged against your account.

Currently as you have cleared the Full & Final Settlement amount of Rs. 550/- there are no further due pending against your account also no refund is applicable.

We thank you for making the required payment.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Wrongly imposed charges

Post by 1104042856 » December 19th, 2013, 11:50 am

Dear Sir,

I, Chanchal k Verma, S/O Megh Singh, ID-1104042856, M:99XXXXXXXX have found serious discrepancy at your point. I have already cut out the tikona connection in april 2013. But by today i got a call regarding payment failure & a summon will be issued soon for the same. I confirmed it through customer care where i found that around 2200 charges have been wrongly levied on us (breakage of charges 1500=modem n all + 700 final settlement).
These remaining charges are wrongly imposed on us because we have returned all the instrument of broadband connection. For proof I have receipt of CPE removal and i am attaching it for further use.
I request you to Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and resolve it immediately. An early response will be highly appreciable.

Thanks with regard,

Chanchal K Verma
M:99XXXXXXXX