Complain

TikonaCare

Re: Complain

Post by TikonaCare » December 21st, 2013, 2:53 pm

Dear Mr. Jain,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we appreciate your feedback and we will share the same with concerned teams.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

We thank you for your association with Tikona since past 1.5 year and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Complain

Post by 1105393923 » December 19th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Hi team,

My name is Aman jain and user I'd is 1105393923. I have registered a complain about the technical issue on 17th dec. with ticket # 1-2973477437 which was created by Mr Ritesh. Today I was surprised to see 1 message saying that your complain is resolved and ticket is closed. Although Till date no one has visited my place to resolve the problem which is still the same.

As a customer I want Tikona complain Action team to take strict action against Ravinder kumar ( who has closed my ticket) and Ritesh Kumar, employee ID-4047 ( who has initiated my ticket with improper details) and Vijay Choudhary, Emp. ID- 4041 who denied me to register another ticket against Ravinder and Ritesh for cheating and taking disciplinary action against them.

If my complaint is not taken seriously then forcefully I have to terminate your services and will have to shift to the other Internet service provider.

Regards,
Aman Jain
098XXXXXXXX