Threatning call from Tikona's Lawayer

TikonaCare

Re: Threatning call from Tikona's Lawayer

Post by TikonaCare » December 23rd, 2013, 10:35 pm

Dear Mr. Birari,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request and as the devices were not handed over to us termination penalty was charged against your account.

This penalty was charged as after your account termination our engineer visited your premises however we found that you had shifted from Pune to Mumbai along with the devices.

Currently we have recovered the devices from your new address and we have forwarded your details to our backend team to process Full & Final Settlement of your account.

We will get back to you with the final calculation.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

rahulbirari
Tikona User ID: 1106977807

Threatning call from Tikona's Lawayer

Post by rahulbirari » December 20th, 2013, 8:09 pm

I was a user of of tikona for 6 months.

I discontinued my service on 3 January 2013 due to low data rate issues for which I had to registered numerous complains.
After account termination I received calls from Tikona personnels for modem collection. In two calls from tikona personnel I suggested them to come as soon as possible, as I was leaving the place at the end of the month. Despite of concord between us Tikona personnels failed to come at my place two times for collecting the modem.

After a month when I shifted to other place, now again when I received a call from tikona I explained and suggested (this time to 3rd tikona personnel) to collect modem from my new address of Mumbai, personnel agreed by saying company will contact you soon for your new address. Now this was 3rd time tikona personnel called me and nobody actually turned up despite of my complains and suggestions.

Now after 10 months I got call from tikona's lawyer (Ketan Sharma 9873253424) threatening me by police arrest warrents (WHO DOES THAT?) and Delhi court by giving me case & suit numbers. I again contacted tikona for this issues upon which tikona customer care personnel provided the number of a local distributor(92222181139) in my area & told me to contact him for modem submission. I called the local distributor and provided him with my new residential address upon which he agreed and told me you will soon receive a call from pickup boy. Again this was the 4th time tikona personnel failed to come & even contact.

Now, after a month tikona fake lawyer (Pankaj Prajapati +911130150220) called me. He asked me my pin code and provided me fake hearing number and asked me to collect summons from my local police station (Nothing was received there).

What kind of company causes such inconvenience and trouble to customer where It is actually companies fault.

Despite of several complains to service personnel fails to collect modem.
After that customer care personnel don't listen to what your cliche is and keeps telling you that you will anyhow have to pay the dues ( where it is actually company's fault I'm not liable to pay) for FAILING to 'SURRENDER' the modem, REALLY ?
Now, Lawyer calls you & threatens : Now you have already been dragged to court by company with pile of bunch of evidences and record against you (indirectly showing me how I stand no chance to win the case [ofcourse tikona's poor customers really didn't bother about keeping every single record of transactions made with company])& you don't have any option left but to pay ten time higher amount and make company more wealthier.

Now, I again request company to collect modem & settle and terminate the account.