Slow speed at night

Re: Slow speed at night

Postby TikonaCare » January 12th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Additionally, please note that your plan is ADULM2048 and as per this plan, your primary speed is 2MBPS till 50GB usage and posts this usage your speed will depend upon contention ratio. Currently your usage is 83GBs; hence the speed you get is as per contention ratio.

The "contention ratio" is the maximum number of other people you will have to share the connection infrastructure with. So a contention ratio of 1:50 would mean that the maximum number of people you could be sharing the connection with at any time is 49 other people. If all 50 people were downloading at the same time then your download speed could drop, in reality though this doesn't happen and you can enjoy much faster download speeds.

Contention Ratio: 1:10 for Bill Free plans, 1:20 for Bonus Bandwidth and Unlimited Plans. TDN reserves right to increase contention ratio up to 1:50 for Unlimited Usage Plans, if usage during the billing cycle crosses fair usage.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 31st, 2013, 4:48 pm

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as discussed, request you to run speed test at night after bypassing your personal router.

Please note that as mentioned before, your account is still under observation in order to provide the best resolution.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby praveenprasad » December 27th, 2013, 1:59 pm

Stop trying to be over-smart, you are saying "services are working fine", its a lie, your advanced team took my computer on team-viewer(twice), they found problem and were not able to tell why, your Engineer visited my home with his laptop, checked the internet, he found the problem and he too was unabale to tell the real problem.
A women named Bhoomika is calling me everyday to take status of the issue.

So I request you rather trying to act smartly to fool, act smarty to resolve the issue.
praveenprasad

Postby TikonaCare » December 26th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked your connection and observed the services are working fine, however, we are keeping your account under monitoring for another 3 days to ensure the best resolution.

Further, we confirm that we have received your e-mails and we are constantly in touch with you to resolve the concern.

Also, we request you to refer the link below in order to improvise Speed Performance of the service:

Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=114&p=133&hilit=improve+speed#p133

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 2.5 years and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Slow speed at night

Postby praveenprasad » December 22nd, 2013, 11:30 pm

Hello Team,

I am getting slow speed at night time for last 10 days. Every day at around 00:00 A.M. (midnight) speed goes down to 700Kbps and gets back to 2Mbps in next morning at around 11:00 A.M., thats straight 11 Hours of half speed.

I have emailed to customer care 3 times regarding this but nothing has been done yet. These are the complain numbers given to me 2977188869, 1-2976091420, 1-2975329880.

I want you to look into the matter and resolve this.

User Id: 1104024447
Mobile Number: 99xxxxxxxx
praveenprasad

Return to Grievances & Resolutions